Saturday, January 16, 2010

A New Life In NEW ZEALAND. HOORAY!!!!I finally make it!!!!!!

It has been ages since I last posting my blog. Now I am here is because the influence of my best friend as he likes writing blog and I can tell you guys frankly, how much I adore the way he writes , is really AWESOME!!! Well ,that the main reason I am here again to update my long lost blog.

My heart was beating as fast as the bullet train , my eyes shutting as all I can see is just downright darkness, my mind resisting me to "click" , I have taken 15 minutes to think whether is the right time to "click". So, I decided to go upstairs and take a bath first ,I am so nervous , is getting on my nerves now, I pray and I pray again and again. I promise I will always work hard in the future. After taken the bath, my heavy steps dragging the time to know my result ;my TER score!!!! Finally , I am back in front of my laptop, I can't describe how nervous I am. This is my future, my future,that can make a beautiful turn in my life. Then I click, and the result shown on the screen. "HOOOOOORAYYYYY!!!!!!! Mummy ,daddy I make it to NEW ZEALAND!!!!"
Finally I can get through this stage , and glad to know that I am qualified to enter the university that I want so badly....."University of AUCKLAND".

I am going to leave soon during this year Chinese New Year and glad that I still have the chance to celebrate with my family , because maybe two years I din;t come back Malaysia as my parents wil visit me thare. The future is all in my hand and I hope that I will enjoy studying there.

However , I miss my family, my relatives and my friends. All I hope that is just I am able to cope with my studies ^^

No comments: