Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MOVIE FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Beng, a nice,handsome, attractive and cute guy that I had ever met recently bring me to watch movie almost every night at GSC in 1 Utama. Can you believe me or not we had watch more than ten movies in just a few weeks in cinema !!! Both of us are too addicted in watching movie late at night till we are afraid of missing any one of them. Ranging from cartoon movie like Tales Of Desperateux to horror movie like The Unborn ,we had watch it all, others are like Love Matters (that I watch twice), 12 Rounds, Confessions Of A Shopaholic, Knowing , The Readers (Oscar winning Movie) , Hotel For Dogs, The International ( A boring movie that bring me into my dreamworld) , Watchmen (Ah Beng's Favourite Movie) , Dragonball Evolution (the most lousy movie ), Race to Witch Mountain , Slumdog Millionaire , Taken (The most amazing movie) and comming soon our next target is Shinjuku Incident directed by Derek Yee that we are going to watch tonoght.
"Taken " is the movie that I strongly recommended to each and everyone of you ,if you miss it I believe that you will regret for the rest of your life. This movie is about
Bryan (Liam Neeson), a former secret agent living in the US, reluctantly lets his 17-year-old daughter Kim (Maggie Grace, "Lost") go on holiday to Paris with a friend. Upon arrival in Paris, the two girls meet a seemingly nice young man who turns out to be a member of an Albanian crime syndicate, promptly kidnapping and forcing them into prostitution. Bryan must rely on his old skills in order to rescue his daughter from the slave trade. What I am interested in this movie is the content of the movie ,how a father willing to sacrifice anything including job, time ,and even life just to make sure her daughther is safe and happy. Nevertheless, I had seen the dark side of the evil part of the world and agreed with the idiom "Money is the root of Evil". How could the crime syndicate kidnapped others' daughter to turn them into prostitude and even give them drug as a "reward" after doing their job to fullfill guys sexual desire and they called this as a kind of business. So girls , remember we cannot judge a book by its cover, a good looking and polite guy doens't mean they can be trusted, just like the country "Paris", a beautiful and lovely country , but do you know that how many innocent teenage girls had been kidnapped and forced to become sex slave for the rest of their life?!!
As a whole, watching movies in cinema bring lots of benefit to me ,it can trigger my thoughts ,my emotions and even affect the way I think about life. So guys, have fun watching movie!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah beng ah beng.u can afford to watch movie but cant affort to spend a little time to do homework. rmb to do my homework next time




best regards,
future rapist

Anonymous said...

lol.... dun praise ah beng la, or else his nose will grow longer. N y choosing him but not me.TT....TELL me y??



KCV FANS CLUB

Nadon said...

tsk3.. kcv. Tis is such a funny post la...

abdullah said...

hahaha~
after waiting for 3 weeks..
i watch taken at last..
all because of liam neeson..
hakhak
all should watch the movie!
damn good!