Saturday, April 25, 2009

DREAMS

"I have a dream, a song to sing , to help me cope with anything, if u see the wonder of a fairy tale ,you can take the future even if you fail . I believe in angels.Something good in everything I see. I believe in angels.When I know the time is right for me.I'll cross the stream - I have a dream.................".Does this lyric sounds familiar to you? A song sang by Seyfried Amanda, in fact it bis one of my esteemed songs. Have you been dreaming all the time ? Is that a nightmare, being kidnapped or being tortured? Or dream about Mr Derick treat all of us with Starbuck coffee? What I would like to share with all of you is about my dreams recently which I can remember vividly in my mind. Before you begin to read further ,please bear in mind that all my dreams sonud weird and funny.

The Story begin.............
PART 1

The moisture laden clouds swirling in the sky became more and more compact and darker and darker. High above in the sky ,the clouds continue to roll and turn and were churned into tightly-packed , black cotton -wool-like masses that completely blocked out the sun . A loud rumble issued from the innards of the churning clouds and they regurgited most of the water they had received from earth through eveporation. It was an instant downpour in which gigantic drops of water pelted the earth and everything was on it. The instanteneous torrential downpour made me soaked and I want to run as fast as I could to reach the bus station nearby,but I couldn't run and move as I dunow why . Does this imply anything in my daily life?

PART 2

There were about one hundred people lying in the operation room with glass wall just situated near beside a gigantic aquarium with different kinds of fishie swimming here and there.There is only one woman standing in the middle of the surgery room . She was completely bald and her face is heavily made up. She wears a layer of powder on her black face , her eyebrows are thickly drawn and her lips were crimson with a very generous amount of lipstick . She looks hideous. Holding a knife in her hand tightly , she stabbed one of the people who lying on the bed .At the very moment the knife penetrated the person, one of the fish in the aquarium die .And again , she stabed another women , and there is no blood flushing out. Instead ,the other fish die and it was bleeding profusely and then dissapeared . After that, I realized that I am one of the victims too and I am too horified to react. And the next moment, I woke up from dreams with sweats dripping from my forehead.

PART 3
Miss Effa bring all of us to have Applicable Maths lessons in 1 Utama

PART 4
This is indeed a very special dream that I had never had before.In fact, I have the same dreams three times. I was lying on my bed (in my own room at home) ,I saw a very powerful light shining on top on my ceiling and it was so beautiful,so alluring and I tried to reached it but I can't. I have no idea why I have the same dreams for three times .

Dreams are very special and it is a natural phenomena.

3 comments:

studylog_9216 said...

erm...........perhaps i m the light u saw on top of ur siling, oops spelling mistake ,sorry to hurt ur eyes for continueing reading it but i like it btw, ok continue.....so believe me , it is a gud thing, n i can tell u tat it signals u tat i m coming all the way frm penang n shine over ur head. juz 1 thing is not so right n tat is u cant reach me.. erm ...so do appreciate me n treat me nice o. sorry mr derick , i bull shited in one of ur student's blog.ha ha ha.... pls dun look at me the next day after u read it, in an awkward look. n 1 more things, u far too imaginative to b an architect .why dun u become a story teller since u r so creative, nvm if u dun hav job next time , i will hire u to sing the story u dreamt every nite before i SLEEP. ERM ..ERM...LIKE THE READER.HE HE. dun misunderstood wor, juz wanna make ur blood circulate faster in ur brain. do enjoy reading long comment i post. c u next time. tata

studylog_9216 said...

n dun feel vomiting 1st, finish glancing through my comment b4 vomit.n 1 of ur dream told u to teach me in english since my lvl cant get me a pass in exam.ok? n to our dearest mr derick, i will post some interesting blog to stimulate ur circulation system so that next time when u read in class , u will not lack of oxygen .so do practise 1st hand in my blog n do drop comment to correct my mistake. may b i m timid,i feel awkward to come to office to bother but i will , to ask for advice to imporve myself.n i feel comfortable using pc for education purposes.

sorry kcv for using ur blog to convey message for my individual purposes. lend ur blog a while.

Matluthfi90 said...

if i were mr derick, i woukd find that insulting