Friday, January 16, 2009

Italiannies



Italiannies


This American-Italian restaurant offers diners an authentic Italian setting that is sure to capture the hearts and taste buds of all who come here. I heard a lot of good things about Italliannies restaurants, how delicious are their food and how top notch are their services. I knew I had to give this eminent restaurant which is situated in 1 Utama a try.


Last Sunday , I decided to go with my special friend to have a nice dinner there . Italianness has a very unique looking storefront and from outside it may look a little small but it was pretty large inside. I wondered how they could designed this restaurant that can capture our attentions to explore what special food are they serving and how the restaurant looks like. Besides, Italiannies is well-known for their big portions as what the slogan sounds ," The best way to enjoy Italiannies ,bring friends and a big appetite".


Services were indeed very good. First of all, they served us free bread (was it really free?) which was warm and fresh from the oven .This was a nice starter ,we dipped the bread in the olive oil and Balsamic vinegar and gladly munched on them. Next , here came our first dish -Garlic Chicken Pizza which cost RM 29.90 . You got to love the cheese that they put in the pizza. Sinfully delicious and aromatic. The pizza was coated with thin layer of cheese, moiturizing the rather dry pizza ,so that it is easier to be gulped down. Caesar salad which cost RM 19.90 was our next dish and I can't tell you exactly what ingredients they are using to make this salad and the taste ,frankly is a litlle bit weird , anyway we still managed to finish it. I ordered one ice cafe mocha which was RM 7.90 and I can't believe that my special friend order Iinero teste which is a kind of beer and it cost RM 18.90 ,pretty expensive but luckily my special friend din't drunk.




We spent RM 84.30 just for our dinner , however I really enjoy having dinner there.
Rather than shopping , I would choose to have a nice meal. (maybe)

Last but not least ,I do recommend you guys to have a meal in Italiannies , and you would not regret.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when r u going to belanja me to tis high class restaurant.Btw who went there v u? wat is his name.do i know him as well.belanja me la, ok?he he

Anonymous said...

i m beng

Anonymous said...

uuu kcv u went wif ah beng ah? Notty notty~ haha

n i kinda agree wif u. I'd rather givup a 100 ringgit for a nice satisfying luxurious meal than shopping. That's y i try my best to save during the weekdays. It's weekends that matter most! h0h0

Nadon said...

waahh.. So EXPENSIVE one..o_o
This means you can belanja me! heheheh..

But seriously, I can't imagine spending that much for a meal..Maybe coz i'm just too cheap. ^.^
Well, As long as ur happy KCV~!

.::annemishi::. said...

i wish.. i have a BOYFRIEND.. errr.. a HUSBAND perhaps who is really wealthy person to bring me there... =D