Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Way I Study

Studying is to the mind what exercise is to the body .It is wholesome and bracing for the mind to have its faculties kept in stretch. Our mind is like a parachute , it only works when it is open. If you really want the satisfaction and amazing opportunity that life long learning can bring , then "kaizen" is the magic secret. This is one of the principle that I hold during my study.

First of all, why is the word "kaizen" influence me so much? "Kaizen" is famous as one of the cornerstones of the success of the Japanese industry. It is a principle that demands constant, incremental improvement every day . It comes from the attitude that is essential to suceessful warrior training in the martial arts and I hope one day I would become one of them to achieve my dream . Success will not come all at once. Succeess comes only if you commit to finding some small way to improve every day. Every little steps you take , it counts ; it is the accumulation of these little steps that creates the biggest change. Therefore ,study consistently every day really help me a lot. As the saying goes ,"The secret of success is constancy of purpose".

However , during this learning process , I have encountered many obstacles and sometimes failures too. Nothing is perfect in this world , all of us will make silly mistakes in our exams or even silly choices in our life. The most crucial thing is that we should know how to handle the problem or the failures that we face properly as whatever action we take will affect the result. Remember, failing and making mistakes are the only way to make true progress in something new. Failure also fade away as you make an effort .However, to some extent , I believe in luck as we can't predict the outcome of whatever we do , is all depends on God to give us something that we yearn for or take it back and give you later and even refuse to give you.

Furthermore, we must have our own way to release stress , so that we are able to study in a comfortable way. As in my case, during my secondary school, I would go to my aunt condominium 's swimming pool to swim as I find it is the best way to relax. But , now I am still finding the best way to release my tension as I am in KL now, not in Malacca.

Last but not least, I hope that I am able to cope with my study this year.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

rubbish rubish

Anonymous said...

gud study skill

Anonymous said...

lol...study make my life miserable...mayb juz bcoz im lazy..even though i nvr hope ta god to gimme anything,and i know i gain ta thing wif my effort...wadeva ,good luck in ur study(except keep study,luck is a matter too)

闇ニ散 ル桜 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
闇ニ散 ル桜 said...

jia you jia you u sure can do it de o.. ^^


who are u har ? so dare to say tat this is rubbish...

Anonymous said...

rubish rubish so wat, who r u, u r not the writer, who qualify u to forbid me to say anything.i like say this as a rubish so wat.chui ar....ha ha btw who know my identity.kiki

Anonymous said...

who dunno wor so obvious :) you know i know mai ok lor..and y go and delete one comment??? very bad ah that comment???

闇ニ散 ル桜 said...

nobody qualify me.. i volunteer de... rubbish ppl say rubbish thing.. so ke lian...

Anonymous said...

i wish to be u. being u, i can b a happy bird n get wat i can.Being u, i can be as deligent as i could in study.Being u, i can pressuring myself maximally. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, any comment i gave if u dun lie it. I m sorry. but u r good in blogging.i love ur studying skill. n i wish to be u, atleast having 20% of ur hardworking. dun worry, u r 100% sure will enter the university u wish n iwill help u if u wan in ur portfolio.


best regards
beng